Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the local rules?
Local Rules are the rules formed by DNH Administration under the powers given in the various statutory instruments. Some of the frequently use rules are given below:
- DNH Factories Rule 1972
- Contract Labour regulation abolisation DNH Rule 1977
- Minimum Wages DNH Rule 1948
- DNH Development & Contract Rules.
Like open contents, we invite our viewers to help us cooperate update the list.
2. Why DNH is preferred place for Industries?
DNH is preferred place for Industries. Some of the unique features are:
- Preferred location because of close proximity to Mumbai, Surat & Bhiwandi.
- Close availability & approachability of the decision making administration.
- Cheaper land price.
- Industry friendly local population.
- Availability of quality & electricity at remarkably low rate.
- Mature & responsible political leadership.
- Availability of managerial staff & skilled workers.
- Quality housing education &medical facility to the staff.
- Close proximity to rail line( Vapi railway station just 16 km ahead)
- Association of the taking of metaphor by the financial incentive.
- Close to trade market of Vapi.
3. Why SIA is the first friend of UT in the industry?
SIA is the first friend of the Industry in the union territory because:
- It is only association for the Industry, of the Industry, by the Industry.
- It works on collective strength, democratic way and transparent methodology.
- It is the source full in addressing major problems, issue, consents of the industries.
4. What are the Important Websites for an Industry?
6. Which are prominent spare parts & hardware suppliers in UT?
- SHREE YOGI ENGINEERING
- M S ENGINEERING WORKS
- OMKAR ELECTRICALS
- NIJAY ENGINEERING WORKS
- M.S. ENGINEERING WORKS
- KRISHNA HARDWARE & ELECTRICALS
- SHREEJI MACHINERY & HARDWARE STORE
- NEW SHREENATH PLYWOOD & HARDWAE STORE
- JAY SHREE KRISHNA ELECTRICAL & HARDWARES
- BHARAT HARDWARE & ELECTRIC
- POOJA PLYWOOD & HARDWARE
- HARI OM HARDWARE & PIPE TRADERS
- JAY SHREE RAM ELECTRICAL & HARDWARE
- MANGAL DEEP HARDWARE STORES
- RAJKOT MACHINERY & HARDWARE STORE
7. Which are software developers in the UT?
8. Who are prominent consultances?
- Total HR
- Harsh Placement Services
- mits placement
- Eficaz Consultancy
- Om Placement Consultancy
- Priya Placement Services
9. Who is a president of Bar Association?
- Ketan Patel
10.What are the essential contact numbers of the UT?
- 1. Airlines Booking Counter 2632299
- 2. Circuit House, Silvassa 2642826
- 3. Cooking Gas Amrat Gas 2641180
- 4. Electricity (Power House) 2642837
- 5. Fire Service 2643022
- 6. Police
- Dy. Inspector General 2642766
- Chief of Police 2642002
- Control Room 2642130
- Police Station- Silvassa 2642033
- Post Office, Silvassa 2640950
- Railway Reservation Counter 2632230
- Railway Enquiry
- Vapi Station 2430131
- Valsad 02632-244117
- S.T. Bus Stand
- Silvassa 2642830
- Vapi Station 2465731
- Valsad 02632-244161
- Customer Service Centre 2641000
- Telephone Exchange Silvassa 2642000
- Naroli 2647600
- 12. Water Supply (PWD) 2642949
11. To whom I should contact incase of power failure in my Industry?
12. To whom I should contact in my energy bill discrepancies?
DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited
SHRI. H. M. PATEL
SHRI. B. R. TAMBOLI
13. How to resolve my individual & collective grievances?
Submit the papers as per checklist to the respective authorities.
Wait for the prescribed span of time for action on the part of respective officers.
Wait for another 15 days and thereafter approach the respective authority and find the status. Still if you don’t get satisfactory answer, please approach to association through email, telephone, or personal visits. Association office bearers will take it forward
Members can use it for security construction permission, PCC consents, Fire NOC, License under Factories Act, Registration under Contract Labour, VAT Refund.