An association is an organized group of individuals with a common purpose, interest or activity. SIA membership is essential for companies who are seeking to be engaged and take a leadership position in what drives each industry of DNH.
So what benefits do SIA provide?
1. SIA acts as Resource Center for the Industries providing them with the information / reply to their queries in assortment of areas including technological, legal and policy related matters.
2. SIA give a public voice to groups that might otherwise be ignored, support the development of industry professionals, and act as a watchdog for the well-being of the industry as a whole.
3. SIA help its members in particular and in general for promoting their business through Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Buyer Seller Meets, and Trainings.
4. SIA organizes capacity building/ developmental programs, conferences & workshops from time to time for the benefit of SIA members. These programmes are either free or are available at highly subsidized rates at SIA Office.
5. SIA offer a great opportunity to stay abreast of the latest industry news and developments enabling you to be a well-informed and prepared professional.